Friday, March 8, 2013

Family

Finally Friday!!  I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday!  I wanted to share a layout I created earlier this week with one of our family photos taken in 2011.  I used The Good Life by Fancy Pants Designs to create this layout.  I love the colors and patterns in this line! 
 
I also added some Tim Holtz tissue tape, Pink Paislee mistables stickers, Amy Tangerine sticker, a camera wood veneer and some polka dot washi tape everything else is from The Good Life paper collection.  I hope you enjoyed my layout share and I hope you all get some time to create something beautiful this weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right-great colors and they really accentuate the photo nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I just bought this line, and have been super anxious to use it, I love what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete