Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ladybug Hug

Today has been so cold and rainy here in Illinois and I am so ready for Spring!  I do not know how much longer I can take of this weather!  The good thing about rainy days is I get a lot of cleaning done and time at my desk!  I received my club member stamp set from The Stamps of Life the other day and I am so very happy with the quality of these stamps!  This is my first stamp set from them and I am very impressed!  Of coarse I could not wait to use this stamp set so I wanted to share one of the cards I made with you today.  The stamp set is called ladybugs2love and it is super cute.  Here is one of the cards I made
I am loving this ladybug stamp and love how great it looks!  For a clear stamp I think it turned out fabulous especially with all that black!  If you would like to see the full stamp set please visit The Stamps of Life HERE.  I love that the polka dots are a separate stamp and it comes with 3 other fill in stamps!  My sentiment did not come out as clear as I would have liked but my embossing powder has not been my best friend lately!  But I kept it anyway because after all it is a hand made card so perfection is not what I am going for.  I hope you enjoyed my sweet ladybug card and thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the pps and the sentiment! I love Stephanie's stamps! I don't have any but they are so cute! I love how she builds upon them from set to set...being able to use so many stamps together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! The stamps really stamped out so crisp! For being a clear stamp I was very impressed! I also love that she builds upon her stamp sets! There is another lady bug one she released that I would also like to get:)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that card Erica, those have to be some of my fave colours and that lady bug is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Val! I am having fun with this new stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love that lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Erica! I love lady bugs :-) New follower to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea!! This stamp set is super cute! Thanks for becoming a follower!

      Delete
  6. This is so cute Erica! Love the card design and that cute ladybug. See ya on the SN forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Joy! And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete