Sunday, September 15, 2013

RCS #53 Challenge-Kindergarten Cop

Hello Friends!  I am so excited to be sharing with you a layout a created for the Red Carpet Studio  Challenge this week!  Our challenge is inspired by the movie Kindergarten Cop and our challenge is to use numbers and letters in our projects!


Our sponsor this week is There She Goes Clear Stamps and one lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive $15 Gift Certificate to the store. Don't forget, the team will also be choosing their 3 favorite projects be featured in our "Spotlight!"



 I knew exactly what photo I wanted to scrap for this challenge and was very excited to get to work on my layout!  I recently took a class at Hannah's Home Accents with the amazing and fabulous Teresa Collins!  I was running late to the class and was one of last to show up and as I walked in I was a bit star struck when I came face to face with her!  She is absolutely beautiful for one but just as beautiful on the inside!  She has to be one of the sweetest ladies ever!  She shared one of her life's stories with us and it was very touching and has changed me in a big way!  I am always the one behind the camera and DO NOT like my picture taken!  Well she reminded me of just how important it is to "Be in the photos". To leave these memories for our babies!  To remember and document our life because like is short and so precious!  I want my children to be able to have photos to look back on and me be in the photos with them!  We women can be so hard on ourselves these days!  I always worry about my weight and how I am going to look in the photo but that is not what is important!  I am so very thankful for Teresa Collins for sharing her story with us and for opening up my eyes!  I am now in my photos and have actually taken a ton of photos with my babies and of myself!  So for this layout I wanted to scrap the photo of Teresa and I that I will always cherish!!
I used the papers and embellishments from one of Teresa Collins new lines Memorabilia!  I love this line and the quality of her paper is the best!!  I love how thick it is and it is perfect for making mini albums!  I kept my layout very simple because I wanted the photo to be the main focus!  I want to thank you all for stopping today and I want you to all be in more photos!!!  I would love for you to all challenge yourself to be in more photos and scrap at least one photo with you in it this month!!  Please head on over to Red Carpet Studio and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for this challenge!  You have until Saturday September 28th at 11:00p.m. to link up and you may enter up to three times!  Have a wonderful day!

Challenges Entered
Penny's Paper-Anything Goes
TTCRD-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Page with a great layout. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete