Saturday, January 25, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I am up on the Paper Wings Productions blog sharing another layout using the January Nesting Components Kit!  This kit is still available in the Paper Wings Productions shop but act fast because there are only a couple kits left in stock!  I had a lot of fun creating this layout and I was able to use up a lot of little scraps I had from previous projects using this kit!  Here is a look at my completed layout!
The pattern papers are from the 8x8 paper pad that comes in this months kit and are from the Creative Girl Collection by October Afternoon.  There are a lot of great colors and patterns in this paper pad that can be used in so many different ways.  For a complete list of all the Paper Wings Productions products I used and how I created my layout please head on over to my full blog post HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Challenges Entered

No comments:

Post a Comment