This month the challenge is "Anything Goes" and I hope you will join us! Here are a few details that go along with the challenge
Here are a few details of our new challenge.
- Create a project (card, layout, ATC, tag, mixed media piece,etc).
- Add your project using the blue button below.
- You will have until February 21st at 11:00pm US CST to link up your project.
- You may enter our challenge up to 3 times.
- Paper Wings Productions Stamps are not required to participate but participants using PWP stamps will get an extra entry into the challenge.
Now for a look at what I created for this challenge! I used the stamp set Vintage Technololgy to stamp out the typewriter and I water colored it using some Heidi Swapp Color Shine. For the tag on my card I stamp out the Circles Pattern Backgroud Stamp in some pink Heidi Swapp Archival Ink. I also used some papers and ribbon from the January Nesting Components Kit.
Paper Wings Productions blog to check out more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and to link up your project!
Love this Erica. I will have to play along!ReplyDelete
Thanks Lynn!! I can not wait to see what you create!!Delete
I LOVE this card! The way the colorful papers pop off the black base is fantastic!ReplyDelete
Thank you Dana!!Delete