Sunday, March 2, 2014

Paper Wings Productions March Challenge

We are finally in March and that means hopefully warmer weather will be here soon!  It also means it is time for a new challenge over at Paper Wings Productions!  This month over at PWP we are celebrating the 2 year anniversary of the shop!  We have a lot of fun and exciting things going on this month and we hope you will join us!  This month our challenge theme is Celebrate and we can not wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!  Our sponsor this month is Nani ke Ola Scrapbooking.
Nani ke Ola will be giving one randomly chosen winner a $20.00 gift certificate to their shop.   Head on over and check out all the great products they carry here! 

I created a fun birthday card for my project using a couple different stamp sets from Paper Wings Productions.
I love the Happy Clear Stamp Set from Paper Wings Productions and I stamped it in the middle of my card.  I then stamped it out again on a piece of scrap paper and cut it out to create a mask.  I placed the mask over the stamped image on my card and then began stamping out my balloons that are from the Sophie Clear Stamp Set.  Once all the balloons were stamped out I peeled off my mask and then colored the balloons in with my Stampin Up Markers.  A super simple and fun card that would be perfect for a boy or girl birthday!  I hope you will join us this month for our Celebrate challenge!  Head on over to the Paper Wings Productions Blog to see what the amazing design team has created for the challenge and to get all the details of the challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping today and remember to let your creativity take flight!

Challenges Entered
TTCRD-Anything Goes
Crafty Catz-Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps-CAS

4 comments:

  1. Great stamp! I like the CAS look and the fun happy colours.

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is a fun card, love the big sentiment and bright cheery colours. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS design. Nicely composed and executed! Thanks for sharing with us here at Through The Craft Room Door!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a fun birthday card - love the coloured balloons and the bold sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete