Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspired By...

Hello and Happy May Day!!!  Today I am up on the Clique Kits blog sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories collections A Charmed Life!  These collections packs and also the simple sets from Simple Stories make it easy to create projects because everything is included and coordinate beautifully!  We have a variety of Simple Stories products in the Clique Kits Store!

Recently I have been inspired by some layouts I have seen on Pinterest.  They all have a grid like look to them but they all vary in style!  You can check out my Inspired By board to have a look at these fabulous layouts!  I love how they are either grouped in the center of the layout of some of them will go vertically down the page!

To create my layout I used mainly the cut apart sheets that come in the Simple Stories A Charmed Life collection pack.  This made it quick and easy to complete my layout and add layers with out a whole lot of fuss!  Here are a couple peeks at my layout that was inspired by my Pinterest Board.


I would love for you to head on over to the Clique Kits blog and see my full blog post HERE!  Thanks so much for stopping today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment