Saturday, August 2, 2014

Retrosketches #126

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am back this month with Retrosketches and so excited Arielle has asked me to stick around for another month!!  This week we have a great clean sketch for you and I can not wait to see what you create!  Here is a look at this weeks sketch and the card I created using my Clique Kits August kit!

You have until August 8th at 11:59pm to link up your card using this sketch!  Who knows you could be the next Retrosketches Headliner!  Thanks so much for stopping today and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch, lots of f room for interpretation!! I love your take too! That glitter love is beautiful with that pretty piece of a Glam Camp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love it all. Lovely flower and glitter sentiment. And i especially love the popped up panel. Gives it such a sophisticated look. Classy!

    ReplyDelete