Monday, May 19, 2014

Craffiti Direct-Owl Birthday


Hello friends!  I want to share with you a super cute shaker card I made last night using one of my Craffiti Direct stamp sets.  The stamp set I am using is Owl Birthday and features some whimsical images and great sentiments!

 I colored in one of the images with my new Stampin Up blendabilities markers and created a shaker filled with some confetti!  Super fun and perfect for any birthday party!  

Make sure to head on over to Craffiti Direct and check out all the fabulous stamps they carry!  They have recently teamed up with Mark Montano who was created a whole line of amazing stamps!  You are going to love them!  Be sure to follow them on Facebook to stay up to date on new releases, sales and giveaways!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Challenges Entered
Craftitude-Use a die
Simon Says Stamp-Use a die
Challenges 4 Everybody-Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a cute image and I love the shaker idea Jacqui from Craftitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love you shaker Owl card its fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! That sequin bow really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I messed up my last comment!

    Okay, so I was saying...I love owls but even if that was not an owl featured on your card I would LOVE this card. You rocked the colors, embellishments and the design :) WOW!

    Tam
    Card Making Artists
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete