Saturday, November 9, 2013

RCS #57

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all getting a little crafty this weekend!  I know I have been creating all kinds of great projects and now I really need to get my craft desk cleaned off because it is a complete disaster but I guess that's what happens when you jump from project to project without cleaning up in between!  Today it is time to share a new challenge over at Red Carpet Studio and this challenge is inspired by the movie Charlie Browns Thanksgiving and the challenge is to create a food themed project.
With the holidays approaching so quickly I have been busy creating cards and gift cards so I thought
I could create one with this cute digi image and sentiment from Sweet and Sassy Stamps!
This week we have a fabulous prize from our sponsor Your Next Stamp!  I hope to see you all linking up your yummy projects this week at Red Carpet Studio.
 
Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment