Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Paper Wings Productions Challenge

Hello Everyone!  Can you believe we are already into August!!  This summer has gone by so quickly and I have my oldest starting school next week!  Today I want to share with you the August Paper Wings Productions Challenge!  This month the sponsor is Nani Ke Ola Scrapbooking and they are giving the randomly chosen winner a $25.00 gift certificate to their shop!

 The challenge this month is everyone's favoirte Anything Goes!  I hope you will join us this month and link up your projects!  You may enter this challenge up to 3 time and combine with other challenges!  Paper Wings products are not requried by you will get 3 extra entries if you do use them in your project!  Here is a look at the layout I created for this challenge using my July Nesting Components Kit and a few stamp sets from the Paper Wings Productions shop!

Thanks so much for stopping today and I can not wait to see what you create for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment