Friday, August 1, 2014

Clique Kits Surprise Birthday Blog Share

Happy Birthday Gia!!!  We are all so excited to be celebrating your special day with this surprise Birthday Blog Share!  I am so blessed to have connected with Gia and became wonderful friends!  She is an amazing women, mother, wife, business women and of coarse friend!  She inspires us everyday and gets us Clique Kits girls thinking outside the box!  We love you Gia and are so grateful to call you our friend!

So lets keep this party going shall we!!!  I created a fun shaker card using the free Birthday Balloons cut file designed by our very own Lacey Gasper and some Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine!
I resized my cut file so the balloon was more of a round shape and I filled it with some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps Shop.  I hope you enjoyed my card today and Gia I wish you a very Happy Birthday!  You next stop on the Birthday Blog Share is the amazing Lacey Gasper!

Here is the complete Birthday Share line up!

13 comments:

  1. Love this card and how you stamped happy Birthday within the balloon! I also love how you reshaped the balloon. YOu actually inspired me to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving the shaker cards you ladies have come up with! Such a fun way to use that balloon shape! Love that you reshaped it and stamped the sentiment inside! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the sequins in the balloon style that's going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!!! Perfect stamping inside the balloon! I love that yours is round, how did you do that?!!! Beautiful as usual Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica I absolutely LOVE this! I am sooo surprised! Your words are so sweet! EEEEK! Everything! Best bday ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!!! The shaker with the sequins Whoop Whoop!!! And isn't Lacey so talented!!! I love her cuts files!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic how yoy redid. The balloon. Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and I love that pop of yellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card and surprise for Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gia, Erica created such a lovely card for you!! I hope you are having a lovely birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the tones of the balloon. And Im a big big fan of shaker cards. Happy Birthday Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becoming a balloon artist is not as easy as it sounds, it is actually very challenging and it requires a lot of training and some level of education (this is not the type of education that you are thinking of).
    Balloon Inflator

    ReplyDelete