Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Thursday!

I have two card to share with you today!!  They are both quick and simple cards.  For the first card I used papers from the July 2012 Simon Says Stamp card kit,  the Mad About You stamp set from Close to My Heart, the postage stamp punch from Stampin Up and the small heart is from the stamp set that came in my SSS card kit. 


For my next card I also used papers from the July 2012 SSS card kit!  The paper pad that was included in the kit is from BasicGrey and is called Paper Cottage.  I cut strips of the different papers and adhered them to a piece of card stock and then adhered that to a standard size card base with some dimensionals.  I tied a bow with some jute and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set Absolutely Delightful that was included in the SSS card kit to a white banner and adhered to the card!  Enjoy and have a Happy Thursday!



1 comment: