Monday, February 11, 2013

MemoryWorks Express Kit-Fanciful



...February 2013 MemoryWorks Kit Contains: Patterned Paper{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Story Journal Paper - Collectable (My Minds Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Happiness Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Today Remember Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Today Moment Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Story Tale Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Firsts Fresh Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
{1} 12x12 Unforgettable Story Journal Cards Paper - Collectable (My Mind's Eye)

Solid Cardstock
{1} 12x12 Raspberry (American Crafts)
{1} 12x 12 Sunflower (American Crafts)
{1} 12x12 Vanilla (American Crafts)
{1} 12x12 Coffee (American Crafts)
{1} 12x12 Kraft (American Crafts)

Embellishments
{1} 9x14.5 Lever Arch Clipboard (Shoplet)
{1} Unforgettable Layered Stickers (My Mind's Eye)
{1} Red or Teal Washi Tape - Assorted Styles & Colors (My Mind's Eye)
{1} Kraft Corrugated Thickers (American Crafts)
{6} Walnut Grove Kraft Tags (Pebbles)
{1} Dahlia (Petaloo)
{5} Mini Pearl Daisies (Petaloo)
{1} ½ Yard Pink Sheer Dot Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} ½ Yard Brown & Ivory Checked Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} ½ Yard Yellow Striped Twill (May Arts)


The MemoryWorks Express kit is only $29.95 per month and packed full of goodies! (Does not include shipping, handling & sales tax)
 
Email me at medga902@hotmail.com to get your kit ordered today!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment