Monday, February 18, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge-White on White

This week I am participating in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge-White on White  Go check out http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ I have never done a challenge on SSS before so I am very excited to enter this card!  I used my new stampin up honeycomb embossing folder today and I love it so very much!  I also punched some butterflies out of a glassine bag I had sitting on my desk and added little pearls to them.  The sentiment is Mr&Mrs from Stampin up and I used Vanilla Cream pigment ink from Close to My Heart.   Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Erica! If I were voting- you would win for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Erica, your embossing is stunning and gorgeous details - I love your glassine butterflies and lovely twine!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such and elegant card. Love the embossing and the glassine butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica a big warm welcome to our challenge at Simon Says Stamp :)
    Your card is stunning, so elegant, the embossing adds such lovely texture and the butterflies are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete