Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hello friends!  I am excited to be sharing with you another card using the fabulous stamps from Craffiti Direct.  If you missed my post a couple weeks ago on how I received 2 free stamp sets from Craffiti Direct please check it out HERE!  I am also proud and excited to announce that I will be a regular blogger for Craffiti Direct and will be posting a couple times a month!  There is something exciting coming soon so stay tuned and make sure you follow them and like them on FACEBOOK!  For today's card I used the lovely background stamp BARNWOOD and a holiday sentiment from CUTE CHRISTMAS.  I stamped the background stamp in Cherry Cobbler ink from Stampin Up and stamped it onto white cardstock. I then added a great glittery snowflake that I die cut with a Stampin Up die and adhered it to a black card base.
I love that it is simple, pretty, and festive all in one card!  There are so many great possibilities with the BARNWOOD background stamp!  If you are unfamiliar with Craffiti Direct please head on over to there online shop HERE!  You will find great stamps that are reasonably priced and have been made exclusively in the USA!  You can also find them on PINTEREST so make sure you follow them for some amazing inspiration!  Thank you all so much for stopping today and I hope you enjoyed my card using Craffiti Direct stamps!

Challenges Entered
Curtain Call-Christmas Countdown
The Pink Elephant-TPE28 Winter
Jo's Scrap Shack-Get In The Spirit
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Make your own Background

8 comments:

  1. Definitely festive and I can never deny myself delighting in sparkle :) I invite you to join the Arts & Crafts Challenge here: http://pinandtack.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge-1/

    Be creative and support the pigs!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I LOVE that background stamp. I truly love it. It's different and gives your festive card a unique look. I am sorry that I am getting back to you so late, been so busy and lost power for a bit for that ice storm that hit. I hope you are staying warm and as always, thank you for playing in our Funday Friday Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Jo!!! I am I a little in love with the background stamp myself! It is a fun one to play with!

      Delete
  3. Oooh that background stamp is so cute. I love the distressed look with the softness of the snowflake. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a wonderful background stamp! Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete