Sunday, December 29, 2013

RCS #60-"New Year's Eve"

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas  and are ready for the new year!  I know I am ready for 2014 and what is to come!  Today I am here to bring you the last challenge for Red Carpet Studio in 2013! This weeks challenge is inspired by the movie New Years Eve and the challenge is to create a project using something new!  
For my layout I am using a new paper pad and I am using a photo I took on Instagram of my new editing software my love surprised my with for Christmas!!


I hope you will join us in our last challenge of 2013!  Our sponsor this week is Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions and one lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive their choice of 3 one yard ribbon samples! Don't forget, the team will also be choosing their 3 favorite projects be featured in our "Spotlight!"

Thanks so much for stopping and please head on over and check out what the rest of the design team has created HERE.

Challenges Entered
Paper Issues-Shiny and New

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I just love that banner going across the page to your photo. Great giftie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-what a nice hubby! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The banner idea is so cute and I like the idea that they are not all the same.

    ReplyDelete