Sunday, December 22, 2013

Perfect Numbers

Well it is snowing like crazy here in Illinois after a day of freezing rain mother nature has decided to coat us with a ton of snow!  It sure does look beautiful out there but I am definitely staying indoors today!  I have some great projects to share with you today over at the Paper Wings Productions blog and would love for you to stop over and take a look!  I am featuring a fabulous stamp set that is a must have for all stampers!  We all need a great numbers set and this one is perfect!!  Perfect Numbers.  and this stamp set is also included in the December Nesting Components Kit which is up for sale now in the Paper Wings Productions Shop. 
Here is a look at one of my cards using this great stamp set.
To find out how I created this card and two see my other two projects please head on over to the Paper Wings Productions Blog and let me know what you think!  Thanks so much for stopping and if you are being hit with this crazy weather please be safe!  Enjoy your day!
 

Challenges Entered
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog-Stamp out
TTCRD-Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love all those numbers in the background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the Perfect Numbers!! I love your card & am hoping over to check you out on the PWP!!

    ReplyDelete