Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday with PWP

Hello!!  It has been way to long since I have last posted to my blog!  This week has been so crazy busy and on top of that our sweet baby Eli caught a nasty cold!  Today I am up on the Paper Wings Productions blog for Scrapbook Saturday sharing a layout I created with the December Nesting Components Kit.  I swear I say this every month but this really is my most favorite kit yet!  Carrie has picked out some amazing products this month and I was so excited when my kit arrived in the mail! 
If you are looking for a fabulous kit to work with this month the December Nesting Components Kit is the one for you!  Here is a peek at my layout using this months kit!
For details on how my layout came together and to get a look at the completed layout please head on over to my blog post HERE.  I also have a quick video for you so you see the contents of this great kit!!  Enjoy!


 Thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment