Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

Spring break is over and my kids went back to school today!  It is always nice to have them home but it is always nice when its time for them to get back into their schedule!  I have been busy today cleaning my craft space and taking things out of their packages and out for me to see and use!  I find that if its put in a drawer or packed away in a storage box that is not see through I will forgot all about it and not use it!  Do any of you have this same problem?  I would love to hear your storage ideas!  Now enough of my rambling I would like to share with you another card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes" with this months SSS Card kit!  I used this sketch from Let's Scrap as my inspiration.

I used this 2 page scrapbook layout and created a Happy Birthday card with my SSS kit.  This is what I came up with!

I used a 1" circle punch from Stampin Up and punched out 8 circles from different papers in the kit, stitched down the center of them and then masked off one of the stamps in the kit so that I would only use the word Birthday and used the stamp set Say It in Style from Close to My Heart and stamped the word HAPPY on a banner and popped that up with some dimensionals.  Everything but the Happy Sentiment came from the Simon Says Stamp April Kit Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Erica! I like how you interpreted the sketch and I LOVE that paper because the colors are so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gia! I love this new fancy pants line! I just can not get enought of it!

    ReplyDelete