Monday, April 1, 2013

My Favorite Cutting Tools

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a very Happy Easter! We had a very relaxing weekend with some decent weather. The boys were able to get outside and play catch and practice on some batting, and even baby Eli enjoyed the sunshine for a bit. Today I wanted to share my favorite cutting tools with you! First is my Fiskars Premium Cut Line Paper Trimmer

This trimmer is light weight, accurate and can cut multiple sheets at one time!  A must have for all paper crafters!  Another one of my favorite cutting tools is my Tim Holtz Tonic Craft Scissors
They are  non stick, comfortable,  have a micro serrated edge and are from TIM HOLTZ!  Who does not love Tim Holtz!  Both of these items can be found at your local Michaels or at Simon Says Stamp  Have a wonderful day and I would love to hear what your favorite cutting tools are!

 

    4 comments:

    1. Oh I really need to get my hands on a pair of those scissors,I've heard so many nice things about them!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Happy Easter! Loyal to my Fiskar paper trimmer-wouldn't use any other! I have to get a pair of those scissors!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Erica,
      thanks for visiting my blog, bright and early! Looking foward to your challenge entry at the Rose Blossom Garden! and I do love my Fiskars trimmer too. I like that little wire that shows where the cut will be. Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Buffy and Gia you will love the scissors! I have been 100% happy with them! Lynn I am up very very late so that is when I get to visit blogs and see what you ladies are all up to!

      ReplyDelete