Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let's Scrap!

Wow this has been a very exciting and busy week for me!  I have some great things to share with you and for today I would like to share with you that I will be on the Let's Scrap Design Team starting April 15th!  Let's Scrap is a community that encourages and motivates our love for scrapbooking.  They do this by posting a sketch and sample layouts each week for you to get inspired.  Every week there is a new challenge and each week someone is randomly chosen to win a fabulous prize!  I would love for you all to come check it out and get in on some of the challenges!  Here is the sketch for this week.
Now remember these sketches are meant to inspire you so you can use it as is or turn it, flip it, use it as a one page layout instead of two, or even turn it into a card!  So here is my take on this weeks sketch!  I am not much of a two page layout girl so of coarse I made a one page layout.  I used the right side of this sketch, flipped it upside down and switched up the size of the photo mats and did one photo and one journal spot inside of a die cut Polaroid!  I would normally hide my journaling by writing on a tag and tucking behind a photo or in a pocket but Memory Works Studio April Challenge is Journal A Story.  We can interpret this anyway we want but are encouraged to add more journaling/detail than we normally would.
I used some Fancy Pants Designs, KI Memories (that I so love these days) Jillibean soup, Elle's Studio,Basic Grey, a couple roller stamps and some washi.  Oh and the vellum bag that I embossed!  How fun is that!  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all get the time to head over to Let's Scrap and join our scrappy community and get busy on these great sketches!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica! Saw this on the MW Studio and I adore it!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT! Love your layout! I love how you put more photos inside the vellum bag! Lucky you for getting an instax for your birthday too! It's been on my wish list for a while now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Sarah the instax camera is so fun! I totally recommend getting one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page!! Totally my style!! ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete