Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Debutante Week!

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I am up on the Clique Kits blog sharing my first layout using Clique Kits very first kit Debutante!!
This kit features the Plus One collection from Amy Tangerine and includes exclusive Clique Kits embellishments along with some fabulous wood veneers from Pinkfresh Studio.  You do not want to miss out on this kit!  There are still a few kits available and you can subscribe HERE.

I created a layout to document a couple photos of my daughter in her tutu!  She is not a girly girl at all so for her to put on a tutu and be a little girly for once is rare so I had to photograph and document it!  Here is a look at my layout.
I would love for you to head on over to the Clique Kits blog to check out my full blog post and while you are there you will find more inspiration using this fabulous kit from Gia and Lacey.  Thanks so much for stopping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment