Sunday, March 9, 2014

RCS #65

Happy Sunday and welcome to another challenge for Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog!  This week the challenge is inspired by the movie "The Lucky One".  
This movie is based on the Nicholas Sparks novel where a Marine returns to the USA after three tours of duty and goes on a search for the woman who he considered to be his lucky charm.

THE CHALLENGE:  Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, create a project that featuring something that makes you feel lucky.  Maybe it's the green or the shamrock of St. Patrick's Day.  Maybe it's something in your life that makes you feel lucky.  

Challenge Guidelines:

  • Project must be posted during the duration of the challenge, no back linking.
  • Project must fit the theme of the challenge.
  • Link up by MARCH  22 at 11:00 PM US CST.
  • Number of challenge entries is limited to three per participant. 

Our sponosor this month is Handmade Harbour and one randomly selected winner will receive a great prize from this amazing digi stamp company!
I created a card for my project and I was inspired by the color green!  Green is my husbands favorite color and it reminds me of luck and being lucky!  I truly am lucky to have him in our lives and through good and bad we have made it very far!  I created a 4x4 card and kept it very simple but knew I wanted to use this thick green polka dot ribbon that has been sitting on my desk for over a year(yes I said over a year)!  There was not much of it left after using it on a project but it was so pretty I could not bring myself to toss it out!  I used a simple sentiment from Stampin Up and two Color Block Wood Venner Arrows from Pinkfresh Studio.  
Thanks so much for stopping today and make sure to link up your projects by Saturday, March 22 2014 by 11:00pm CST to qualify for this challenge!  Head on over the Red Carpet Studio blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created! 

No comments:

Post a Comment