Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cardmaking with my Clique Kit

I love to create scrapbook layouts and mini albums but I also am a huge fan of cardmaking!  Today I am using my July Clique Kit and a digital cute file from the Clique Kits shop to create two quick and easy cards!  You can find the Diagonal Stripe cut file in the Clique Kits shop for only $0.99 and it can used with so many projects!  Head on over to the Clique Kits blog to see my full blog post and another example of how this cut file was used by one of the Clique Kits subscribers!
Here are my two cards using this Diagonal Stripe Cut File from Clique Kits.  I re-sized the cut file on both cards.  The first card also uses one of the Allison Kreft Heart Charms that you can find in the shop and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Wish You Were Here stamp set that is also available in the Clique Kits shop. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my cards and will give this Diagonal Stripe Cut File a try!  For only $0.99 it sure is a bargain to help you create something fun and unique!  I hope you all enjoy your day and get some time to be creative today!

Challenges Entered
CAS-ual Fridays-Summer Lovin

5 comments:

  1. What great colors and I love the "missing you" card. Great using all the pieces from that stripe cut file :)

    xo Tam Hess
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work Erica, especially the birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see two cards made with similar supplies - it's always fun to see the versatility! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun use of the overlay. Great cards as always Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work - whether it's cards or layout!

    ReplyDelete