Saturday, July 19, 2014

Retrosketches #124

Happy Saturday!  I am back with a new sketch and card for Retrosketches!  This weeks sketch is based off of one of my past cards!  You can see the card and blog post HERE!  Shaker cards are so much fun and I just received some fun brand new sequins in the mail from Stampin Up so I had to create another shaker card!  This pack of sequins includes star, circle and heart shaped sequins!  So much fun in one pack!  You can get them at my Stampin Up website HERE!

Here is a look at this weeks sketch and my take on the sketch! 



I love this sweet koala bear from Sweet Stamp Shop's stamp set Koala so I had to inculde him in this shaker card!  I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will give this sketch a shot and link up to Retrosketches!  You never know, you could be the next Retrosketches Headliner! 

3 comments: