Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Stick it Down Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone!  I am here today with my very first design team layout for Stick it Down!  Stick it Down is a multi-challenge blog that posts a new challenge each Tuesday!  Each week the design team will vote on our favorite project and invite the creator to be a guest designer the following month.

1st Tuesday: Single page layouts based on the sketch.
2nd Tuesday: Card based on the sketch
3rd Tuesday:  Single page layouts based on the sketch
4th Tuesday: Double page layout based on the sketch
5th Tuesday: Anything goes


Today I am sharing a layout I created using the July 2014 Clique Kit and a single page sketch from Stick it Down.


I had so much fun with this sketch and my Clique Kit.  This months kit features papers from Allison Kreft's Capture Life line and I love the colors!  I used a photo of my oldest son that I took while we were at the driving range!  There is always time for a quick photo shoot while on the driving range, right?  



I will be adding some journaling onto the top left journaling card.  I did use some Studio Calico wood grain enamel dots that are an add on to the July Clique Kit and I love them!!  I may need to get another pack because I know they are going to go fast!  I hope you will join us and link up your projects using this sketch!  Please head on over to the Stick it Down blog to see what the rest of the design team has created!  Thanks so much for stopping today!

Challenges Entered
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog-Anything Goes 
Scrap Your Stash Challenge-Stripe paper, sequins, woodgrain 
The Pink Elephant-Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. wonderful page with a great list of "shopping supplies" :) Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st: congrats on your position at stick it down DT! its a wonderful team.
    2nd, awesome layout, love your variety of embellies. thanks for playing along with us at scrap our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and fantastic job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash and congrats on your DT position!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and your use of journal/PL cards. And nice job with the shopping challenge! Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout and great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic LO. Great job and awesome take. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Rachelle, GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. great page cause I am a big fan of using the journaling spots on a layout! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for your DT position at SID and wonderful take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete