Sunday, July 13, 2014

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Sketch and My Clique Kit

Hello Everyone!  I wanted to drop in quick and share the layout I created for my post on Clique Kits this past Thursday!  I used the current sketch challenge over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. 


I used the July 2014 Clique Kit to create my layout along with the Pinkfresh Stuido exclusive kit and a few July add-ons from the Clique Kits store.!  I love the Bokeh Teal paper from Allison Kreft's Capture Life collection!  I love how it looks with the pink pattern paper and pink embellishments.  The photos I used are of my husband Michael and I and were taking by my high school friend who is an amazing photographer Anna Wight.  We were so blessed to have her take our family photos for us.

The July Clique Kit is available for purchase in the Clique Kits shop along with the Echo Park view finder die and Studio Calico enamel dots I used in my layout!  I hope you enjoyed my layout using this sketch!  Head on over to Clique Kits to view some close up photos and read my blog post HERE.

Challenges Entered
Scrap Our Stash-Polaroid Frame, Enamel Dots, Journal Card

14 comments:

  1. Hi Erica Rose. Visiting from the LPS link up. LOVE the layout you created for the challenge. Such pretty colors and fun pictures. I am now following you via GFC. Hope you will stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic and pretty LO. Love the colors and an awesome take. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Rachelle, GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely page! Thank for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. Love all the layers and great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash and Life Paper Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Great use of the sketch!!!! I love your page! Thank you só much for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool layout!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at LPS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That background paper is to die for! What a gorgeous page...great take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great layout fab idea and great paper!!

    ReplyDelete