Saturday, July 12, 2014

Retrosketches #123


Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!  Here in Illinois it is muggy and raining so I have been on my couch watching the first season of True Blood and prepping for a workshop I am doing tomorrow!  Today I also want to share with you the new sketch from Retrosketches!

I love all the little banners and they are perfect to use up some of my scraps from my Serendipity paper pad from Heidi Swapp!  I used the Scripty Thanks from Lawn Fawn and a few white enamel dots from Teresa Collins!  Here is my take on this weeks sketch!
I hope you will join us this week and link up your take on the sketch!  I really enjoyed seeing your cards for sketch #122!  Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed my card!

2 comments:

  1. Love this with the sunny yellows and the cotton candy pinks! Excellent use of the fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete