Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stick it Down Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone!  Erica here to bring you a new single page layout sketch from Stick it Down!  This week I pulled out some bits and pieces I had left over from my June 2014 Clique Kit to create my layout and I love how it turned out!  This kit features paper collections from Heidi Swapp and Simple Stories and I love all the black and white with the pops of color!  There are still a couple of these kits available for single purchase in the Clique Kits store.  Here is a look at this weeks sketch and my completed layout.


I would love for you to join us this week and link up your projects using this sketch!  Winner of this sketch challenge will be asked to join us next month as Guest Designer at Stick it Down!  Thanks so much for stopping today I hope you all enjoyed my layout!  Have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the layering and colors in this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this layout and what a great sketch as well!!! And I have to say "What??? Guest Designer??" I am on it! Headed over to the site to check it out! I love this layout and I loved this kit as well!! All I have to say is I am a Clique Kits Junkie!! I love love Clique kits.. If you have not subscribed then you need to they are the best!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy work, Erica! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete