Sunday, July 27, 2014

Retrosketches #125

Hey Everyone!  I am back with a new sketch and card from Retrosketches!  This sketch is fabulous and so many possibilities!  Here is a look at the sketch and my card!



I am loving the white on white look right now so that is what I went for with this card!  I used a white card base and used two stamp sets.  To create the rays I used the stamp set Patterned Pennants from Close to my Heart and heat embossed in white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set called We Go Together and is stamped out in Close to my Heart Slate ink.

I hope you will join us this week and link up your card using this sketch!  A little shout out to Scrappin Madge for linking up using last weeks sketch!!  Thanks for playing along Madge!  Enjoy your day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo loving the white on white embossing!! It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete