Saturday, July 5, 2014

Retrosketch #122


Hey everyone!  I am so excited to announce that I am the July Retrosketches Headliner!  I was thrilled when I received the email about this opportunity and I immediately said YES!  Retrosketches is one of my top favorite card sketch challenge blogs!  I do link up often and have a folder with sketches just from them!  Here is a look at the current retrosketch and my card based off this sketch using the July 2014 Clique Kit!




Make sure to head on over to the Retrosketch blog to see what the rest of the design team has created!  You will love all the fabulous cards they created!  While you are there make sure to follow their blog to get all the latest sketches!  I hope you will join me and link up a card using this sketch!  Thanks so much for stopping today and enjoy the rest of your day!


To purchase a July 2014 Clique Kit head on over to the website HERE or subscribe HERE!
Challenges Entered
The Pink Elephant-Anything Goes

1 comment: