Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Memory Works Guest Designer

Hello Friends!  I am so excited to be sharing with you that I will be the Guest Designer for Memory Works this month!  I have been with Memory Works since November 2011 and was Guest Designer in May of 2012 so I was so thrilled when they asked me again!  My post will go up on the Memory Works blog every Tuesday so make sure to stop by and check them out!  Today I have some projects to share with you that I created with my Memory Works stash of products!  First up is a mini clipboard that I altered into a display piece for my instagram shots.  I will hang this in my craft space and I can easily change out the pictures!
I love the way it turned out and I think I will make another for my kitchen!  So quick and easy and super cute!  Next up I have a couple layouts and a card to share!  The first layout is created using Fancy Pants Designs The Good Life collection!  I love the black, red, yellows and blues in this collection!  Think it went perfect with baby Eli's onesie he is wearing in the photo wouldn't you agree!
For my next layout I used my Simple Stories I {HEART}SUMMER collection and I am running very low on this collection!  I have used it a ton since I have received it and I am so in love with the fun colors!  It has been perfect for scrapping my summer photos! 
Last but not least I have a fun and simple card to share with you using the July Memory Works Express Kit and my Epiphany Crafts Round 20 tool!  Love this little tool to create elements to match my projects!

I hope you enjoyed my projects today please stop over to Memory Works and check out more projects and inspiration and leave some bloggy love!  Thanks so much for stopping today and have a fabulous day!!

2 comments: