Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

Hello Friends!  It is What's Up Wednesday over at Paper Wings Productions and I am sharing a super cute card using two of their amazing stamp sets!  Sayings and Sentiments Cling Stamp and Happy Day Clear Stamp Set are both fabulous stamp sets with great sentiments and images!  I wanted to create a card that was fun, colorful and easy to mass produce.  The sentiment I used for my card is a happy birthday sentiment but can easily be changed to one of the other sentiments in the stamp set.  Here is a look at my card!


Head on over to the Paper Wings Productions blog today to check out what I used and how I created my card.  Paper Wings Productions is having a New Stamp Giveaway on their blog so make sure to stop by and enter HERE.  Also if you are on Facebook head on over to the PWP Facebook Page and like our page!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a fabulous day!!






Challenges Entered
Created With Love Challenges-Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge-#21Anything Goes
TTCRD-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love the image...and how you repeated it. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Love all the flowers!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the way you did this! I love the flowers!! great card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete