Saturday, August 31, 2013

Memory Works Guest Designer

Hello Friends!  If you are looking for the Red Carpet Studio Movie Time Blog Hop please click HERE or you can scroll down after reading this post:)  Today is my last post as a Guest Designer over on the Memory Works Blog!  I have a fun little mini album tutorial post up today and I hope you will stop and check it out HERE.  If you have never made a mini album they are super easy and super fun!  You can make them out of so many different materials and it is fun to create different size pages and use different textures!  Today I am creating mini our of a cardboard box!  Here is a look at what the box looked like before I cut into it and created my mini

Well a few cuts, some paint, cardstock and embellishments this is what my finished product looks like!


My daughter is going to have so much fun filling this up with her 2013 memories!  I left a lot of the pages plain for her to add her own embellishments.  For all the step by step instructions please head on over to the Memory Works Blog and don't forget to leave some bloggy love!  I hope you all have a wonderful day and were inspired to create your own mini!

Challenges Entered
123 Get Scrappy-Challenge 1(paint, thickers,long title)

9 comments:

  1. This project looks wonderful- I love chunky books and chunky pages. Love all the stuff you are involved in and you still have time for Memory Works- we appreciate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us @123 Get Scrappt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my first mini album this month as a gift for my step mother in law... So much fun!!
    I love your album, gorgeous and bright
    Thanks got playing along at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super gorgeous, I love the colours you have used, just gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the pages r different sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome! So glad you played along a few times with us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cool little book! Thanks for joining us again at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing project! So many beautiful details; the grungy cardboard pages are simply stunning.
    So happy you played with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete