Thursday, August 8, 2013

Neon Ink

Hello Friends!  I am here to share with you a card a made using Hero Arts Neon Ink!  I love these inks and they have been sitting in my cart for a couple months now and I have not done a thing with them in awhile!  So I picked them up and started to play around with them!  I created a fun background using a circle stamp that came in my August Simon Says Stamp card kit and an eraser tip from a pencil. 
I used three different ink colors, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow and Neon Orange!

I started with the yellow and stamped it out on my card once to get the brightest color and then stamped it out again to get a lighter shade.  I did this with all three colors and ended up with this fun and bright background.

I love the way it turned out and wanted to keep the card I created with it pretty simple so that the background was the main focus!  I added a couple stamps from the Simon Says Stamp set Card-Exchanging Friends and a couple stars from Heidi Swapp and called it done!

 I hope you enjoyed my card and if you have not yet tried out the neon inks give them a try because they are so much fun!


Challenges Entered
TTCRD-Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love all of those neon colors. I have been wondering what those inks looked like. Thanks for sharing your card at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this card makes me smile :). Great use of neon colors. Love that you used a pencil eraser! I have never used that but a bottle cap for the circle outline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Glad this put a smile on your face! I love how vibrant and fun the neon is!

      Delete