Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paper Wings Productions

I am so excited to be joining the amazing talent over at Paper Wings Productions!    Carrie and the rest of the PWP Flight Attendants have been fabulous welcoming me to their team!  I want to thank all of you who have liked, shared and hopped along on this recent blog hop!  The support has been amazing!  I am here today to share with you a couple projects I created using the amazing PWP products!  You can see my full introduction on the PWP blog HERE!  First up I have a layout I created using the Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set and Sayings and Sentiments Cling Stamp Set
Next up I have a simple card I created for the My Creative Time Challenge "Black and White" using the Brave Girls Cling Stamp Set and the Butterfly Wings Cling Stamp Set.  I added some stickles to the beautifully stamped butterfly so I am also entering my card into the "Anything Goes" Challenge over at All That Stickles!  Here is a look at my card!
 

Thanks so much for stopping today!  Please follow us over at the Paper Wings Productions blog and on FACEBOOK!  Stop back tomorrow for PWP Feature Friday where I will be featuring a fabulous project using the Snapshot Framer stamp set!  Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card...neat sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love that layering technique. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Erica... that is awesome. They are so lucky to have snagged you. :D
    Love this layout too. It is so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Erica, you are on a roll! Awesome projects as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty projects! Love the layout & card.
    Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at All That Stickles

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, BEAUTIFUL job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete