Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bloggy Love

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far!  Today I have a 3x3 card and blog candy treat bag to share with you!  I have a few packages going out to some fabulous bloggy friends and I thought it would be the perfect time to use my stamp set from Pink By Design!  Here is a look at the stamp set Blog Love....
The sentiments are to cute and I am so happy with the quality of the stamps!  They stamp out beautifully!  Here is a look at my card and treat bag filled with all kinds of crafty goodness!
 

To create my card I used papers from the Glitz Design 8x8 paper pack Color Me Happy, VersaMark ink to stamp my sentiment, embossing powder from Stampin Up in Pool Party and a piece of pink jute from America Crafts!  I can not wait for my bloggy friends to receive their packages in the mail!!  Make sure to check out Pink By Design online store and their fabulous Blog!  Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
 



3 comments:

  1. Erica those stamps are so cute. I love the little bags that you have created they will make wonderful gift packets. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp set, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Love your gift bag with the doily and flower.

    ReplyDelete