Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello My Friend...

I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far!  I received some exciting news the other day and I can not wait to share it with all of you!  Of coarse I can not share it just yet so I will hold you in suspense for just a little bit longer!  One thing I would like to share with you is a YouTube video from The Stamps of Life  and I was very surprised when I saw who is one of the gallery winners!  Take a look...
I was very excited and surprised when I saw my name as one of the gallery winners and I can not wait to get my free stamp set!  I have had so much for with the stamp set phone4you!  I LOVE the quality of these stamps and I am so very happy that I became a club member!  If you have never purchased a stamp set from The Stamps of Life I highly recommend them!!  They have a huge variety of stamps, dies, cardstock, inks, glitter, and recently have added coordinating buttons!  Thanks so much for stopping and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! I love Stephanie's videos...she is such a hoot! Love her stamps but have never ordered any....maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!! You should really get your hands on one of her stamps! I love them!

      Delete