Friday, June 14, 2013

Challenge #164

It is Friday and I am so excited for this weekend!  I am part of an amazing blog hop happening this weekend by my crafty friend over at Made Especially For You so make sure you come back tomorrow and hop with us because there are some fabulous projects and tons of prizes!

Today it is my turn to post a challenge in the Let's Scrap forum and I wanted to share it with all of you and hope you can join us for this challenge!  My challenge is to create a one page layout using this Let's Scrap sketch
You must also include the following three things in your layout for this challenge..
1.  Stitching(machine or by hand)
2.  Something Metallic
3.  Hearts

Here is my layout using Let's Scrap sketch 4-20-13 and adding some stitching, metallic and hearts!
 
 
I used my new Dream Pop paper collection from Close to My Heart to create this layout.  I love the colors and patterns in this collection they are so fun and perfect for summer!  I used some gold thread and a piece of vellum with gold polka dots from Dear Lizzy as my metallic, wood veneer hearts and some die cut hearts on my banner and used my sewing machine to add stitching!  I love stitching on my layouts and I think this new gold thread is amazing!  I would love to see you join me in this challenge over at Let's Scrap!  You must upload your layout to our gallery by Thursday, June 20 at 11:59 p.m. (using the main page clock time), to be eligible for the prize drawing!  Be sure to tag your layout/card correctly:  challenge164 (all one word), followed by a comma, a space, and the sketch number used(4-20-10).  My tag will read: Challenge164, 4-20-10 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving some bloggy love!  It is so much appreciated!!

8 comments:

  1. I love that sketch and I really love your layout! That collection is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy layout! Love the layered banner and of course the photo is tutu cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this collection and love it too! Sometimes it takes me longest to use my favorite papers because I'm afraid what I am about to do won't be worthy of the stuff. Anyway- love all the little details and this challenge in general is a fun one! Great job! You inspired me to pull those out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gia!! Can not wait to see what you create with this line!!

      Delete
  4. Love your layout! I knew you would do something beautious with Dream Pop!!

    ReplyDelete