Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Let's Scrap 6-26-13

Happy Wednesday!!  Hope you are all having a fabulous day!  I just got home from my sons baseball game and they won 9-4!!  They are doing amazing and we have another game tomorrow night!  Today it is time for another Let's Scrap sketch and layout share!  I am so excited for all the ladies who have joined Let's Scrap and I am loving seeing your work in our gallery!!  If you still have not joined us I hope you will soon!  Here is a look at this weeks sketch
I created a one page layout using this sketch and used papers from the Heidi Swapp No Limits paper pad.  I seriously can not get enough of these paper pads from Heidi Swapp!  I love the cut apart sheets that come in the paper pads and I am running low!! Yikes!  I also used some of the Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters from my stash and I have been hoarding these for awhile but thought they would be great with this layout!  Here is a look at my layout

This week our sponsor is Scrapbooking@Aquila and they are giving away a Prima Lyric kit! 
To be entered into the draw you must post your layout/card no later than July 2, 2013 at 11:59 pm (by the main page clock).  I hope you join us this week and upload your card or layout!  If you upload your project to the gallery and come back to this post and comment that you did I will enter your name to win 2 packs of American Crafts Thickers and some washi tape!  Good luck and I can not wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch layout- I have some of those Heidi Swapp also- I always forget about them! Congrats again on your new design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the orange and blue color combo!

    ReplyDelete