Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's Scrap 6-5-13

Wow I can not believe it is Wednesday already!  Time sure is going by so quickly for me this week!  My oldest son is back from his Washington trip and he had an amazing time and took some great photos!  This week I am getting everything ready for his graduation party this weekend and keeping my fingers crossed from some nice weather!  Today it is time for another Let's Scrap sketch and this week we have a fabulous sketch!
I love this sketch and was so excited to put my layout together!  I lifted the left  side of the sketch and used my Heartstring Designs May Housecalls Kit!  I love the vintage feel of this kit and can not believe how much product comes in this kit!  I have completed three layouts and two cards so far out of this kit and have a ton of product left to use!  Here is a look at my layout this week..



I used everything from my Heartstring Designs kit to create this layout except some washi tape from Close to My Heart and a glassine bag from my stash!  I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at Let's Scrap.  Please have your layouts or cards posted to the Lets Scrap Gallery no later than June 11th at 11:59pm(by the main clock page) and tag your layout 6-05-13. Our sponsor this week is

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and I appreciate all the bloggy love you leave me!!  Have a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome layout. Love what you did with this sketch too... How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Val!! I really loved the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete