Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Friday!

It is a Happy Friday for me because I am getting lots of time at my desk today and enjoying every minute of it!!  Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the Heartstring Designs Challenge Blog!  The challenge is to create a card using the sketch provided and make a masculine card with a mustache somewhere on it!  Well I knew my June Simon Says Stamp card kit was going to come in handy for this challenge!  This kit was filled with all kinds of great products to create masculine cards!  Here is a look at the sketch provided
Fabulous sketch!  Everything I used to create my card came from my SSS June card kit and I had so much fun creating this card!  Here is a look at what I came up with!
I am so in love with the mustache washi tape that came in this kit!!  Please stop on over to Heartstring Designs Challenge Blog and enter your masculine card using this sketch!  One lucky winner will receive 3 rolls of washi tape plus a mystery mustache surprise!!  Thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your Friday afternoon!!

11 comments:

  1. What a fun card. That mustache washi tape is cute. Speaking of washi, I won some on the Made Especially For You blog hop. Thanks for inviting me to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! Congrats on winning the washi tape!! I saw your name when she posted the winners and was so happy it was you!!! Thanks for hopping with us!!

      Delete
  2. love your card erica!!! i love how you wrapped the twine with the wood banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining the heartstring designs challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop Whoop!!!! Great Job Erica!!! Love what you did with this challenge!
    Loves-Scrappin Madge HSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Erica!! Love how you tied down the wood banner!! Thanks for joining Heartstring Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! So fun, love the sentiments
    :) Midge

    ReplyDelete