Monday, June 3, 2013

Favorite Tools

Hello my bloggy friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Did you get some time to get crafty this weekend!!??  I am here today with a Favorite Tool post!  I have not done when for awhile so I thought today was a good day!  One tool that I love and I have been using a lot lately is my Stampin Up Simply Scored!
 I use this when creating my cards, making rosettes and varies other projects!  This score board base fits up to 12x12 cardstock and has two easy to read rulers.  There are nonskid feet on the bottom so it sits well on your workspace and comes with a stylus and 3 markers.  What score board do you like to use?  I would love to hear what you use or if you have a SU simply scored what do you think of it?  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a great start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree I love mine too.... I have the MS one... I had some other random one too but I use the MS one all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Martha Stewart scoreboard. Love it for scoring to make cards!

    ReplyDelete