Saturday, June 29, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin

Hello!  As you may all already know, Google Reader is shutting down very soon so if you like to get updates from my blog, please click on the follow me Bloglovin button to the right! Thanks.  I have a card to share with you that I created for Scrapbook Nerd Summer Camp.  This early arrival challenge is the first of many challenges this summer!  I also uploaded my card into their gallery!  If you have not yet signed up for their summer camp please head on over and check it out HERE!  Here is a look at my card
I used two Close to My Heart stamp sets Tropical Paradise and Surfs Up and ink colors from Hero Arts, Close to my Heart and Stampin Up!  I hope you join me and sign up for Scrapbook Nerds Summer Camp!!  I can not wait to the next challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping today!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet summer card- love the surfboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Erica! Those surf boards are awesome and that Hang Ten sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card.
    I've switched all the blogs I follow over to Feedly so I can keep following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card....already following you thru Bloglovin' :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really impressed with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format in your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one today..

    Here is my webpage; Steakhouse in Singapore

    ReplyDelete