Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Sweet Mini Shoot

Hello Friends!  Today I am here here to share something a little different today, non crafty related, but still so cute!!  Our sweet and sassy little niece just turned 4 and I took her out on a mini photo shoot to take her 4 year photos!  I had so much fun with her and let me tell you that she is a natural!  She needed no instruction from me on how to pose!  She was so full of great poses, great faces, and tons of laughs!  Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.



Now is she not the cutest little 4 year old?  I took a ton of photos on this day but these three here are a few of my favorites from the shoot!   Please let me know what you think!  I am no pro but being behind the lens to document life is what I love to do!  Thanks so much for stopping today and have a fabulous day!!

9 comments:

  1. I think they came out great Erica! Love the location also- that red car is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! You take great pictures! And the subject is just a cutie pie!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos Erica... love them and you have captured her essence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's. She is So cute. I love the first one in front of the car. :)

    ReplyDelete