Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Embellish Me Happy July Challenge

Hello Friends!  It is time for another challenge from Embellish Me Happy!  This Months challenge is to create a project about  what you celebrate during the month of July.  Here in America we celebrate the 4th of July!  What do you Celebrate?  It could be anything, a birthday, an event, graduation, whatever it is scrap it, create a project,  ATC, smash book page you name it!  Here is a look at the layout I created for this challenge!  I used a picture taken on the Fourth of July in 2003!  We were in our back yard waiting for the fireworks to start!  We lived very close to where the fireworks went off every year so we could enjoy them from our backyard!!
I used some old Close to My Heart papers I had in my stash some embellishments I had sitting on my desk from previous layouts and some Thickers for my title!  Great way to use up my stash!  This month our sponsor is Scrap Stuffz
Now if you are into Project Life, and I know a lot of you ladies are Embellish Me Happy has a great Project Life Challenge this month!  This month’s challenge is to create a Project Life journal card with sewing on it…you can sew a design, a word, whatever you want. 

Both challenges are due August 10th 12am EST!!! Please post challenges Via In Linkz in order to be eligible for the prize.  I am looking forward to seeing what you will create!!  Thanks for stopping!!

Challenges I am entering
Red Carpet Studio-Use one or more STARS
Love To Scrap-Anything Goes
Scrap It Girl-Red, White and Blue
Berry71bleu-Anything Goes



25 comments:

  1. Cute layout Erica! Happy belated 4th to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Erica! I love the papers you used and your title work. Thanks so much for joining us in the July Berry71Bleu Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page for the "Anything Goes" Challenge at Berry71Bleu! Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Erica! Way to use your stash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super July 4th layout! I sent you an email yesterday - we want to see stamping on projects entered into our challenges (you can use any rubber or digi stamp you want) so please point the stamping out! We'd love for your layout to be eligible for the prize!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Blog Owner/DT Coordinator
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog - Challenge #9 - Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! I used a date stamp on the tab above my photo and then off to the left side of my photo is a ticket that I stamped.

      Delete
  6. Love your patriotic stars! Thank you for sharing with us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a awesome and cute LO. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl.
    Huggies
    Rachelle-DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWsers... this is so awesome... love that you managed to do it for so many challenges again. Love the July 4th theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page, I love how everything just goes together nicely. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely job on our challenge at Love To Scrap! Very nicely done!

    Leanne DT!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page! I love the little stars. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layout. Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at RCS.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your patriotic layout! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty page! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super flippin cute.. love this.. thanks for joining Scrap It Girl's July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great page, thanks for joining in at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete