Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Card Share

Happy Friday everyone!!  I have a sweet birthday card to share with you using Simon Says Stamp July card kit!  I absolutely love this months kit and the stamp set is perfect for creating birthday cards.  I used everything in the kit to create my card except for a piece of white embroidery floss and a some bling.  I used  Cardabilities sketch #78

This card will be perfect for my nieces birthday that is coming up very soon!  If you still have not had a chance to check out Simon Says Stamp Card Kits here is a look at this months kit!  Have a great weekend!

Challenges I am entering
Love to Scrap-Anything Goes
Great Impressions-Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Erica. Love the colours and cupcakes are my fave. I am sure your niece will love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and yummy. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities for this challenge. Hope you play again soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so cute. I just love Karan's sketches. The pink and yellow color combo is so cheery and fresh! That kit looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the cupcake and colors! Thank you for playing with us at Jo's FFC!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Love colour combo and papers which you used. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities! Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like what you created using this kit. This has inspired me with a couple ideas.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is one of my favorite cards from this challenge! love it! colors are amazing! Thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card! I love the doily and the cupcake! Love the fabulous papers you used too! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super adorable and so pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome entry in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cupcake! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! LOVE the cute little cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! Really pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete