Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas In July Blog Hop!

Welcome to “Christmas In July” Blog Hop! So glad you can join us!



If you are coming from CARLA, then you are in the right spot. If you just happened to stumble upon my site or your reading this via e-mail, please start at MIRANDA'S BLOG so you don’t miss anyone’s amazing projects!

Have you started on your Christmas Cards and/or your Christmas Decor yet?  Well we will be showcasing some Christmas projects to help you get in the mood! In addition to seeing some awesome projects, there is some blog candy available too!  Miranda will be giving away a Michael's or JoAnn's gift card.  Winner's choice!  To be eligible to win the blog candy, you must leave a comment on each stop in the hop telling us what is your favorite summer time activity!  Be sure to leave a comment on each stop because the winner can be chosen from any of the participants blogs!

For my project today, I created a few Christmas cards!  I started with just one but ended up creating 2 more!  I used a variety of supplies from my stash to create my projects and my favorite has to be the snow flake die from Stampin Up!  It is such a fun and beautiful die! 
 
 
 


21 comments:

  1. Erica, your cards are fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop! Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reindeer is awesome!

    Favorite summertime activity - always torn between sitting in my craft chair and sitting on my patio with a cool drink in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are great!!!

    Patti Ross
    Pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    Jprossfam@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one of your card is soooo inspiring - you've been very busy!! I love them all and TFS and hopping with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!!Love snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! That snowflake diecut is really cool! My favorite summer activity is playing tennis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got yourself a great start on your Christmas cards for this year! All three of them are lovely Erica, but I think the snowflake is my favorite!

    Summer time activity I love most is relaxing at the beach!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. I especially love the one with the snowflake! I love to play with paper in the house where it is cool in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards! My favorite summertime activity is being on our boat in the lake. I love watching my 4 1/2 year old jumping into the water! :)

    Dorothy
    http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love the reindeer with ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards!! I love the snowflake card....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Cards....my favorite is the snowflake card. I just love snowflakes...so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards! My favorite summertime activity is going to the beach in Florida

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
    http://whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous cards! That snowflake one is really eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Christmas cards!
    My favorite summer activity is gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the cards are just so sweet.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you were busy. All three of your cards are wonderful. TFS.
    My favorite summer activity is to go to the zoo.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the snowflake!!!

    My favorite summer activity is working in my garden and eating the fresh veggies I grow!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your cards are super cute! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete