Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's Scrap 7-17-13

It is Wednesday my friends and do you know what that means?  It is time for another Let's Scrap sketch!  This week is a card sketch but you could easily turn it into a scrapbook layout!  Here is a look at sketch 7-17-13

I Love, Love, Love this sketch!  As soon as I saw this I knew that this was going to include some gold stitching, some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine and bright colors from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line!  Here is a look at my card
I ended up using a piece of Dear Lizzy vellum and stamped a birthday sentiment from my April Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I stamped it in VersaMark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder from Amuse Studio!  I love their gold embossing powder and I think it goes perfect with the splatters of gold color shine and gold stitching!  I just can not get enough of gold these days!!  This week our sponsor is Scrapbook Factory
To be entered into the draw you must post your layout/card no later than
July 23, 2013 at 11:59 pm (by the main page clock).  Here is a look at the amazing prize pack for this weeks ramdomly choosen winner! 
 Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you can join us this week and upload your project using this fabulous sketch from Let's Scrap!

Challenges Entered
The Pink Elephant-Feminine Birthday Theme
TTCRD-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Great card Erica, like that banner and the stitching is very nice!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete